We appreciate your interest in this one of a kind conference. While we are putting the finishing touches to the conference program, please take a look below on the preliminary agenda
Key Presentation Topics:
- The 5W's of Counterfeiting : What, Who, When, Where, Why?
- Hear Global perspectives on the fight against counterfeiting
- Impactful methods to prevent brand infringement -- Designing an effective Anti-Counterfeiting Awareness Campaign
- Evolution of digital security solutions: Protecting Supply Chains
- Advances in physical security solutions
- The Right Fit: Designing a Solution that works for you
- Learn from Case studies by Brand owner
- What's Next? The Future of Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies
- Effective intelligence gathering techniques to nab counterfeiters
- Understand the Dark Web and learn what you can do to protect your brand against it
Live Sessions on:
- 30 years in the trenches: My Crusade Against Counterfeiting By Suresh Sati
- Consumer experiences with fake products
- Branding, Valuation & Impact
Along-with Panel Discussions on:
- Government roles, responsibilities and actions towards fighting fakes and protecting consumers
- Counterfeiting Beyond The Numbers: Trends and Learnings
- Consumer Rights and Responsibilities in the new era of Consumer Protection
- Gazing into the Crystal Ball: Anti-counterfeiting ten years from now
With THE BIG DEBATE: An Interactive Townhall Session (Who is going to take the lead against fighting Fakes) and much more !
Do, Mark your calendar to join us this March 15-16 in New Delhi. Or request a copy via email
The Authentication Forum is the flagship event of ASPA in its efforts towards empowering industry, consumer, Government authorities and society by large in the fight against fakes.